Monday, February 17, 2014

Get to Know Us - Nancy Iannotta

In this month’s edition of “Get to Know Us,” we’re profiling TAS Director of Sales Nancy Iannotta!

Favorite Travel Quote
I have been blessed with taking many trips with my family. We are very fortunate although we live in different states that we truly enjoy our time together. We are like the United Nations, my husband is from Italy and we tease since we are all married to different nationalities that we have been very lucky to learn about so many different cultures. So my favorite quote would have to be: “The World is Like a Book and those who do not travel, see only one page.”


Best Trip with my husband
My husband and I were fortunate to take a vacation to Oahu and Kauai, Hawaii a few years ago. Our niece was living in Kauai at the time saving birds and we thought this would be a wonderful opportunity for us to see these beautiful islands and get to visit her. We first flew to Oahu where we took a tour of Oahu and visited Pearl Harbor and the USS Arizona Memorial. It really was like taking a journey through history. One of the highlights of this trip was enjoying a sunset catamaran tour by Holo Holo Charters of Kauai’s Napoli Coast, where we saw the most spectacular cliffs.

Where We hope to go in the future
My husband and I hope to go to Iceland in the future. I had the pleasure of going with my sisters, brother-in-law and niece over 25 years ago for a long weekend, and now it would be another great memory for me to experience this beautiful country with my husband who hasn’t been there. It is known as a unique destination that offers breathtaking landscapes and vibrant culture. We are also avid golfers, so to be able to experience 24 hours of sunlight over the summer months will be so different playing golf in the middle of the night.

Why I believe in the shows
I believe in the Travel & Adventure Shows because I have had the pleasure of hearing for years how very pleased our sponsors and exhibitors are with our events.  There is no question in my mind that our company is providing travelers this great face to face opportunity with all of these destinations, attractions and hotels from all over the world. It is the best feeling to walk the show floor all day and hear such positive feedback since my role is to offer this wonderful marketing opportunity for my sponsors and exhibitors.


No comments:

Post a Comment